The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Quux Software CA LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Quux Software CA LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Quux Software CA LLC and its subsidiaries.
Quux Software pledges never to sell or otherwise distribute to third parties the personal information collected via this site. We have been personally assured that if the security of this web store is in any way compromised, Danica Patrick with throw a temper tantrum.
The following is the End-User License Agreement (EULA) that is included in the product. The end user must agree to these terms to complete installation of the software.
Software License Agreement
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Under this Software License Agreement (the “Agreement”), Quux Software (the “Licensor”) grants to you, the “Licensee”, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Sincpac-C3D (the “Software”).
2. “Software” includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic, and online documentation, and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. This Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
5. You may NOT reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, modify, incorporate in whole or in part in any other product or create derivative works based on all or any part of the Software.
6. WARRANTY. The Licensor warrants to you, the original Licensee, that the Software will function in accordance with the user guide for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. The Licensor’s sole responsibility under this warranty will be, at its option, (1) to use reasonable efforts to correct any defects that are reported to it within the foregoing warranty period, or (2) refund the full purchase price of the Software. Every effort has been made to provide a quality, bug-free product. However, Quux Software does not warrant that the Software will be completely error-free, or that all errors will be corrected. Quux Software assumes no liability, express or implied, for errors made as a result of use of this Software, and use of the Software is considered to be at your own risk.
7. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
8. This product is designed to work only with Autodesk Civil-3D. This license entitles the original Licensee to recieve all future upgrades and improvements to the SincpacC3D free of charge for one year from the date of purchase. This license also entitles the Licensee to purchase licenses for future versions of the Sincpac-C3D at a reduced purchase price, with said price to be determined by Quux Software.
9. You may transfer only the license to use this Software. If transferred, the original and subsequent owners forfeit all other rights granted under this license, including the right to a refund, and the right to purchase future versions of the Sincpac-C3D at a reduced rate.
10. TERMINATION. Failure to comply with any of the terms of this agreement will be considered a material breach and immediate termination of this Agreement.
11. Governing Law. The terms of this license shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States and/or the State of Colorado.
12. No Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take any action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
13. Litigation Expenses. If any action is brought by either party to this Agreement against the other party regarding the subject matter hereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other relief granted, reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses.
14. Severability. Should any term of this License Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
Shipping & Delivery
No physical media is shipped. The software package is only available via download from the Quux Software website’s download page, and activated per the instructions in help.
You may return merchandise purchased from this Web site only in accord with the Warranty defintion in Item 6 of the Consumer Agreement. Quux Software CA LLC reserves the right to change its return procedures at any time without prior notice to you.